Clippingpathpakistan.com is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our Site(s). We want you to know what Information we collect, how we use it, and how you can request that this Information be updated or corrected.
Revisions are contingent on the package selected. Clients can approach us for unlimited free amendments and we will revise their design with no extra charges, given that the design and concept remain intact. Revision turnaround time will be 48 hours.
Clippingpathpakistan.com refund policy is not applicable when:
● You choose a discounted coupon
● You choose a promo/special service package
● You have approved the initial draft
● You have requested revisions
● You have canceled the order due to non-related reasons in regard to the clippingpathpakistan.com and its policies
● You have not contacted clippingpathpakistan.com for more than 2 weeks since the project initiated
● You have approached another service provider or freelancer for the same project assigned to clippingpathpakistan.com
● You have provided an incomplete project brief
● You have demanded a change in the any draft
● You have exceeded from the maximum time allowed to ‘request for refund’ and make claims
● You have other reasons such as change of mind, dispute with your partners, or other similar reasons
● You have approved the deliverables
● You have accepted multiple revisions for any service
● You have ordered a bundle service and are dissatisfied with any specific service, refund can only be claimed against that specific service and ‘not’ the complete set of bundle services
● You have failed to provide the initial project brief within 10 days of order placement
How to Claim Your Refund
To ensure that your refund request is processed effectively and is approved, please make sure that you meet the following requirements.
Specify your concern and claim your refund through any of the following two modes:-
Toll-free # (+1 (833) 225-8442)
We will try to resolve your query and concern in light of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, the rights to your draft would be transferred to Clipping Path Pakistan and you would not legally be allowed to use any version of the draft sent by the company.
Since the rights to the draft would now be transferred to Clipping Path Pakistan, you concur that you will have no right (immediate or circuitous) to use any reaction or other substance, work item or media, nor will you have any ownership interest for or to the same.
Working in a joint effort with the Government Copyright Agencies Clipping Path Pakistan would share Copyright Acquisition data for the refunded outlines that would confine the re-utilization of the drafts as original manuscripts in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please get in touch with us by clicking here (email@example.com).
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
If a request for refund is made before the Initial draft delivery, you would be eligible for Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
If a request for refund is made between 48- 120 hours of the initial draft delivery, you would be eligible for a 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial draft delivery, however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Clipping Path Pakistan, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis.
"Business Associates" means third party service providers which the Organization may contract with to provide services on their behalf including those related to the Site(s) or for transactions occurring on the Site(s) including, but not limited to Social Networking, hosting, web analytics, lead generation, academic, business or financial services.
● "Financial Information" means specific Personal Information of a financial nature such as your credit card number.
"Information" means any Information collected and includes: "Personal Information", "Financial Information", "Web Analytical Information" or any other Information collected from you through our Site(s).
"Personal Information" means Information that may be used, alone or in combination, to identify a specific individual and includes Financial Information.
● "Site" or "Sites", means the Organization's website located at https://clippingpathpakistan.com/ as any other Organization-controlled or authorized Sites (including, without limitation, any Business Associate sites), regardless of domain name or IP address.
● "Social Network", means various Internet communication technologies provided on Sites that facilitate conversation and interaction between people online and includes, but is not limited to, blogs, discussion forums, wikis, chat sessions, news groups, etc.
● "Social Network Content" (or "SNC") means user-generated content you consent to share via a Social Network and includes, but is not limited to, Personal Information, including digital sounds and pictures that you upload to a Social Network. It also includes your Personal Information that may be displayed on other users' Social Network pages. "Organization", "we", "us", and "our" refer to the clippingpathpakistan.com.
● "Unrelated Entities" means third parties that are not Educational Partners and who are not providing services to clippingpathpakistan.com as Business Associates.
● "Web Analytical Information" means internet generated Information we collect when you visit our Sites. This Information may be linked with marketing and Personal Information. When linked with other Information identifying you personally, either alone or in combination with other Information, then such Information also will be considered Personal Information.
Information We Collect
Information Collected Automatically
Each time you visit one of our Sites, Web Analytical Information is automatically gathered. In general, this Information does not identify you personally. Examples of Web Analytical Information include, but are not limited to:
● IP address
● Collection Date
● Publisher Name
● Connection Speed
● Day of Week Time of Day (hour)
● Language settings
● Country, State, DMA, City (relating to IP address, if available)
● Domain (.com, .net, .mil, .org, .edu, etc.)
How We Use This Information
The Organization recognizes that by choosing to provide us with your Personal Information, you are demonstrating your trust in us and we take that trust seriously. We will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others. We may collect, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
● to provide requested products and services
● to respond to your inquiries
● to administer promotions to which you have indicated an interest
● for our internal marketing purposes, which includes, but is not limited to, sending you material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you
● for fostering communication and collaboration among members of the Organization community through Social Networks
● for sharing with our Partners who may contact you with respect to their services;
● for sharing with our Partners or Business Associates who are performing services on our behalf
● to analyze how Sites and services are being accessed and used;
● to improve Site and service performance and delivery
● to analyze academic and learning outcomes and preferences
● to analyze risk and business results
● to obtain payment for services that we provide to you
● to maintain business records for reasonable periods
In connection with the uses set forth above, we may use an automatic telephone dialing system, artificial or prerecorded voice messages, or text messages to provide you with various communications. Further, when you provide us with a cellular, wireless, or mobile telephone number as your contact number, you agree that you are providing us with your express consent to receive calls using an automated dialing system, prerecorded voice messages or text messages related to your enrollment. If you do not wish to receive these updates on your cellular or mobile phone, please provide us with a LAN-based telephone number.
Your Financial Information will be used to provide requested products and services, to analyze operational and business results, to analyze risk, and for concluding your registration or other transaction you have initiated with us. It will not be sold, rented, or otherwise transferred to an Educational Partner, Business Associate or Unrelated Entity outside of this purpose, except in the case of a reorganization, merger or acquisition of our shares or assets. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption to protect your credit card details submitted to us over the Internet. No one can view your credit card information, not even our staff members.
You may opt-out of our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time, subject to contractual, academic, legal or technical restrictions and reasonable notice. Note that if you opt-out of certain uses of your Personal Information, we may no longer be able to provide certain products or services. You may not be permitted to opt-out to certain necessary collection, uses and disclosures, for example, but not limited to, educational announcements, maintaining reasonable academic, business and transaction records and disclosures to government entities as required for us to comply with applicable laws.
You can choose to no longer receive marketing communications from us and you may express your choice where indicated on the applicable email or other communication. Please note, however, that such a request will only remove you from our list and the list of any Business Associate performing services on our behalf. We are not responsible for the use any other party may make of the Information once it has been transferred in accordance with this Policy and you will need to contact such entity to have your Information removed from their database.
You may change various user settings related to sharing your Personal Information contained in any user profile you set up as part of Social Network activities furnished by us, subject to contractual, academic, legal or technical restrictions and reasonable notice. Note that your withdrawal from Social Network activities might prevent us from providing you with certain products or services.
Our Security Measures
We will take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your Information to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control. We utilize industry standard security measures when accepting your credit card Information during the online ordering process, as well as whenever we ask you to login to any of our Site(s).
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of Information under our control, and you provide Information to us at your own risk. You should always take care with how you handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, Social Networks or other internet channels.
Monitoring of Communications
We may monitor and retain all incoming and outgoing communications for training of our representatives and for quality assurance purposes. To the extent such communications are selected, they are only retained as long as necessary to adequately discharge these purposes, unless a specific communication needs to be retained for legal reasons. If you prefer that your communications not be retained for any reason, please advise your representative.
Internet Technologies Used
Cookies, web beacons and other relevant internet technologies are used on our Sites to allow us to accomplish the uses set out above as well as to deliver Sites messaging and to keep track of your Information. These small pieces of program code reside in your computer and browser and can be removed. If you desire to remove such technologies you may do so, but this may render our Sites unusable to you. You can opt out of cookies or the other internet technologies used by disabling these features in your browser program. Consult your browser's "Help" menu for assistance in changing cookie settings or removing cookie files.
We are very sensitive to the issue of children's privacy. Our Sites are neither developed for, nor directed at children under 13. If you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, or registered at one of our Sites and would like to have this Information removed.
Site Hosting and Links from Our Sites to Other Websites
Some of our Sites may be hosted by our Business Associates or contain links to external websites hosted by Partners and Unrelated Entities. When you access these Sites or external websites, the providers of the websites may have access to your Personal Information and may apply their own policies on how your Personal Information is used. Please make sure to read the policies of any Sites you visit on the internet carefully. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any sites or external websites that we do not control directly and the collection, use and disclosure of Information about you by Partners, Business Associates and Unrelated Entities will be subject to the policies applicable on those other Sites or external websites.
How to Access Your Information and Contact Us
If you want access to or wish to update any of your Personal Information or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact at Call Toll Free: (+1 (833) 225-8442)
Firstly, just for your assurance, get a free trial and check on our quality.
After you are done with the free trial you can also get a quote from us. We will send you the quote at the earliest convenience.
You can then place your order by giving us important details, such as name, phone number and email. Send us your images and the services you want to avail.
Your work will be done by our image editing specialists.
Voila! That is how super smooth and easy it is to place the order at Clipping Path Pakistan.
Free trial is provided just for our customers. It is to ensure that you know and learn about the company’s service in a better way and get to experience it before plunging into the real deal. All your concerns will be validated once you opt for a free trial. We assure you, you will not be disappointed.
Clipping Path provides you with cost-effective work. We firmly believe in quality and good value conjoined with the most modest rates. It will be highly cost-effective for you to avail our services and enjoy the benefits of top-quality work.
Our quick turnaround time is a feather in the cap. We get back to our clients as soon as possible. So now, when in a hurry, don’t you worry! Clipping Path is here to save the day.
Our work-quality speaks for itself. We make sure to provide you with top-notch quality work because that is our company’s mission and ultimate goal.
refers to cutting out any object from an image. It is to remove anything unwanted from the picture. It is highly detail-oriented and is done by our clipping path specialists.
is for precise objects such as fur or hair etc. It takes meticulous efforts to cut such figures and this is done by image masking.
means to delete the background from the image. Sometimes unnecessary objects appear in the background or the background is not quite pleasing, we tend to remove the background from the image.
For basic images and objects, primarily those who have simple shapes come in this category. Price for this path is $1.
For images that have curved objects, require careful clipping to get a crisp and perfect picture. For this purpose, Simple path should be taken up for $1.33.
Images that have overlapping objects, sharp curvature points, zigzag designs need more precision to detail while clipping. To ensure our clipping path specialists provide you with efficient services, it is a little pricier than the last two paths but will provide you with top-notch results. For $2.
Images that have multiple objects with holes, minute and minimalistic details require attention to detail. Our clipping path specialists will leave no stone unturned in making this super complex path journey easy for you. This super complex path will ensure super results too! Just for $3.